Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I really want to keep this on the down low, but I finished a song that I shared here a while ago, and here are all the lyrics. I really hope it will draw people into who God is.

Who You Are

Every pen put to a page; is yours to guide; to move or to still

A tongue to talk, a hand to hold; a heart and lungs to empty and fill

You reach past the worst offense, the simple minds, the ignorance;

To help us understand true beauty.

Creation sings a single theme…

(Chorus) You are beautiful,

Like a promise never broken, like long-hidden love out, spoken.

like the prison gates flung open,

You are beautiful,

Like the only real safe place, to put my hope in.

Every pleasure, every joy, created and bestowed with delight.

Within You balanced perfectly, grace and justice; mercy and might.

The strength to stand and then to dance, every first and second chance,

Passed from holy hands, to dirty

So we can sing together now… (Chorus)

(Bridge) I praise You Lord, for the love You show

When you move the things, that hide who you are… (3x)

Oh Please take them out of my life…

So I can see that… (Chorus)

No comments: